Yuna is a lovely soul who has an interesting job (for a lady). Have been visiting her blog ever since she has had her first post. Love seeing how her blog evolves from time to time and though I love all her book review posts, my favourite post would be “Bali; Little Things that Attracted My Eyes”.
If you are interested in not just those usual tourist attractions in Indonesia, you can hop over and read the posts of all her lovely field trips.
This lovely soul, godcrazzzy has nominated us six awards and The Dragon Loyalty Award is one of them. Although I am not a Christian, I love visiting her lovely blog for she is always sharing with us many inspiring contents that would make us think a little more than usual.
One of the favourite posts in her lovely blog is “Just Drive”.
Do check out her blog and start indulging your soul in her writings.
If you really want to make a friend, go to someone’s house and eat with him… the people who give you their food give you their heart.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
Credits: Some Pictures found in this post are downloaded from FreeDigitalPhotos.net
We would love to thank a lovely soul
petrel41 @ Dear Kitty. Some blog
for this lovely award nomination.
If you are interested to know animals, peace and war, science, social justice, women’s issues, arts, and much more.
Do give this lovely blog a visit.
Also, we’ve received the same award nomination from another lovely soul
Samantha Han @ Bonding Tool
If you are a food lover, do give her lovely blog a visit and she does post non-food related articles too and they are fun to read as well!!
As a matter of fact, Sam‘s award nomination is meant for Clouds N Cups, Share With Us, but I hope she wouldn’t mind since this award post is dedicated to her and of course, Petrel41 as well because it is via reading their posts regularly that made me decided to do this post, which is about animal and food.
As you know, Friday is always a challenging day for me because I need to cook my own lunch. Since I am not good at cooking, I would normally take instant noodles or simply the leftover oatmeal from breakfast for my lunch.
Last Friday, it was another instant meal but it required a little more ‘skill’ than cooking instant noodles and this is also the first time I am juggling with a camera and spatula while cooking…LOL….
Here’s how the story goes:
Now, now…you may be asking,
“Okay, we’ve seen enough food, where’s the animal?”
Here’s a picture about my red-neck turtle:
Once again, a big big thank you to the two lovely souls, petrel41 and Sam Han for this lovely award nomination!
Have a great day ahead, always~ 😀
Cheers & TTFN~
Finally, I’ve the time and brain juice to draft out this official thank-you post for getting the nomination. If I am doing it correctly, the to-do list after getting nominated would be as follow:
- Thank the nominator
- List down 7 fun facts about us
- List down another 15 blogs that inspire us
Thank you very much to Katie1094 for this nomination. MUAHKKK~
Through her blog she will share with you her thoughts, opinions, and love for creativity, Hello Kitty, and all things geeky. So, do give her blog a visit. Cheers!!
- We are from Singapore, the small little red dot on the world map.
- My baby sis and I are twelve years apart and most of the time, even till today, I was being mistaken for her mother instead. Just a few days before:
Courier Man: Are you S?
Courier Man: Can I pass this to you instead?
Courier Man: Are you her mother?
- My baby sis became a probation officer after graduating from Uni. As she is very much a petite lady, her probationers always had this feeling that they were being lectured by a little girl instead.
- Although I’ve graduated with an “Electronic and Computer Engineering” diploma, I’ve spent the last 12 years in a trading firm handling issues that were non-engineering related and another 3 years in the enrichment industry.
- Both my brother and sister can draw and sing very well, but I just can’t!!! So sometimes I am really doubting the origin of my birth if not for the strong resemblance to my father. **Sob**
- I don’t know why but my students would always say, “Teacher, why are you so funny?” even when I was in the midst of scolding them.
- Last but not least (Phew…finally…), despite my illness has deprived me of working outside, I am glad it has opened another door for me to see this world in another perspective. Everything happens for a reason! Cheers!!
Without further adieu, the following are the 15 blogs that truly inspired me:
– It always bring a smile to my face to see the cute Nosebody in action!
– Love all her food posts, they always make my tummy rumble!
– If you are a bento lover, you must definitely visit this blog!
– What is the definition of a supermom? Check out this blog and perhaps you can be one too! I don’t think I can, but love reading it anyway. Cheers!!
– Interested in nail arts, running out of nail design or don’t know what nail colours to use? Then make a trip to her world of colours and glitters!!
– This Poet, traveler, photo blogger will keep you informed about life in Soho NYC, Los Angeles, California and Surround Cities and Countries that the blogger visits.
– She’s currently using this blog to do the 365 Photography challenge – basically a photo a day for a year.
– Check this blog out if you are interested in health issues.
– It’s their goal to show you that beauty can be everywhere.
– This lady likes to wander aimlessly on the internet and find awesome or strange pictures!!
– It’s kind of a fashion and lifestyle blog, but also anything in between that catches her fancy.
– This is a site for Beauty and Fashion tips where she will post her reviews of products, spills her beauty and fashion tips and secrets and where you can even recommend topics!
– She enjoys nature photography as well as natural light portaiture in addition to anything sports related.
– Nice photos and quotes in this blog, enjoy your stay there!!
– Her passion is crochet and photography, but she also loves to cook, make cards, knit – basically anything crafty!
Have fun reading the above blogs!