Finally, I’ve the time and brain juice to draft out this official thank-you post for getting the nomination. If I am doing it correctly, the to-do list after getting nominated would be as follow:
- Thank the nominator
- List down 7 fun facts about us
- List down another 15 blogs that inspire us
Thank you very much to Katie1094 for this nomination. MUAHKKK~
Through her blog she will share with you her thoughts, opinions, and love for creativity, Hello Kitty, and all things geeky. So, do give her blog a visit. Cheers!!
- We are from Singapore, the small little red dot on the world map.
- My baby sis and I are twelve years apart and most of the time, even till today, I was being mistaken for her mother instead. Just a few days before:
Courier Man: Are you S?
Courier Man: Can I pass this to you instead?
Courier Man: Are you her mother?
- My baby sis became a probation officer after graduating from Uni. As she is very much a petite lady, her probationers always had this feeling that they were being lectured by a little girl instead.
- Although I’ve graduated with an “Electronic and Computer Engineering” diploma, I’ve spent the last 12 years in a trading firm handling issues that were non-engineering related and another 3 years in the enrichment industry.
- Both my brother and sister can draw and sing very well, but I just can’t!!! So sometimes I am really doubting the origin of my birth if not for the strong resemblance to my father. **Sob**
- I don’t know why but my students would always say, “Teacher, why are you so funny?” even when I was in the midst of scolding them.
- Last but not least (Phew…finally…), despite my illness has deprived me of working outside, I am glad it has opened another door for me to see this world in another perspective. Everything happens for a reason! Cheers!!
Without further adieu, the following are the 15 blogs that truly inspired me:
– It always bring a smile to my face to see the cute Nosebody in action!
– Love all her food posts, they always make my tummy rumble!
– If you are a bento lover, you must definitely visit this blog!
– What is the definition of a supermom? Check out this blog and perhaps you can be one too! I don’t think I can, but love reading it anyway. Cheers!!
– Interested in nail arts, running out of nail design or don’t know what nail colours to use? Then make a trip to her world of colours and glitters!!
– This Poet, traveler, photo blogger will keep you informed about life in Soho NYC, Los Angeles, California and Surround Cities and Countries that the blogger visits.
– She’s currently using this blog to do the 365 Photography challenge – basically a photo a day for a year.
– Check this blog out if you are interested in health issues.
– It’s their goal to show you that beauty can be everywhere.
– This lady likes to wander aimlessly on the internet and find awesome or strange pictures!!
– It’s kind of a fashion and lifestyle blog, but also anything in between that catches her fancy.
– This is a site for Beauty and Fashion tips where she will post her reviews of products, spills her beauty and fashion tips and secrets and where you can even recommend topics!
– She enjoys nature photography as well as natural light portaiture in addition to anything sports related.
– Nice photos and quotes in this blog, enjoy your stay there!!
– Her passion is crochet and photography, but she also loves to cook, make cards, knit – basically anything crafty!
Have fun reading the above blogs!